<body>




It All Belongs To Isaa


Lee Qing Jing

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 ♥
Title:
Time:12:14 AM

Ni hao , wo you hui lai le ^^
lol, ytd went out with ET !!
haha, hmm first we went to Jurong`Point
Then justin was late ! =.='
so me and edwina go walkwalk 1st .
after that edwina say hungry , then we go subway ,
after that , also meet justin at subway.
haha so lol, justin and edwina's message tone is the same -.- lol
laugh die me siaa .
Kays, *skip .
after that we went to Jurong east; chevron there /
then plyplyply .
then go back cck, walkwalk.
aft that et say hungry again -.-
then we all went to pizza hut .
then et eateateat. me and justin watchwatchwatch .
But, suddenly my mama call tell me to go back.
SORRY LUH ET !!! leave you alone there ):
Don't angry kays ^^
Then , blaaa . End ~

(back to top)



Isaaaa♥


The name is Isaaa. I'm in love with You I'm a fan of Purple & Rainbow. I love Colours. Chocolate is my best friend, always by my side whenever I need it. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag.

bold strikethrough underlined italic

Mine ♥

Aqilah - Daughter
Chiew Teng - Brother
Edwina - Baichi/Shagua
Farhan - Son
Hazmi - Son
Huixuan - Bibi
Justin - Brother
Kaiyisah - Girlfriend/Bitch
Limin - Sister
Shana - Ice-cream/lag brain
Shimin - Sister
Suwei - Mother
Xiaohui - Sister
Zhiyan - Yakult


Credits♥

Designer: ♥1 & 2♥
Basecode: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Shout It Out Loud! ♥


ShoutMix chat widget