<body>




It All Belongs To Isaa


Lee Qing Jing

Sunday, November 21, 2010 ♥
Title:
Time:3:22 AM

FINALLY REBONDED MY HAIR !!! WHOOTS :D
SO DAMN FREAKING LOVE IT :D
Hmmmm , today wake up at about 8+ ?
Then go bathe , get ready , meet my grandmother at her house downstairs to go bukit batok ,Hwa Jin To eat ^^
Aft eating , we straight go the salon i think it should be already 12+ ?
Then rebond rebond rebond......
Aft rebond is alr 4+ !!!!
OMG , spend my time sitting on the chair for 4 hours !!
Haish , then cut my fringe also ?
Slunt de , but looks like bangs -.-
then , HSH ~~

(back to top)



Isaaaa♥


The name is Isaaa. I'm in love with You I'm a fan of Purple & Rainbow. I love Colours. Chocolate is my best friend, always by my side whenever I need it. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag.

bold strikethrough underlined italic

Mine ♥

Aqilah - Daughter
Chiew Teng - Brother
Edwina - Baichi/Shagua
Farhan - Son
Hazmi - Son
Huixuan - Bibi
Justin - Brother
Kaiyisah - Girlfriend/Bitch
Limin - Sister
Shana - Ice-cream/lag brain
Shimin - Sister
Suwei - Mother
Xiaohui - Sister
Zhiyan - Yakult


Credits♥

Designer: ♥1 & 2♥
Basecode: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Shout It Out Loud! ♥


ShoutMix chat widget