<body>




It All Belongs To Isaa


Lee Qing Jing

Sunday, August 22, 2010 ♥
Title:
Time:5:03 AM

A big HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY to me (:
Heheh, received alot alot of nice present, *especially clothes and bags* !
But saded i can't post my present pict for you guys, as my cable is LOST! ARG !
Let's talk abt hw i celebrate my bday ?
Firstly, limin && shimin came to my house at about 4++
Thens, the three of us sat at the living room, see each other's zilian photo, LOL !
aft that, *skip*. We take those bbq things downstairs ! wakakas~
Hmmmm.. secondly , we put the charcoal inside the thingy.. then start e fire. O.O!

thirdly, we waited for peepos to come. And the 1st present i received was, YIRU & HER FAMILY'S present, wheee !
okay, *skip somemore*
Whn nights alr, me , shimin , huixuan , shi qi & limin went to my house downstairs
playground to play.
While the 5 of us were walking, there's this dog, keep barking at me and keep wanting to run over to me,and it's not those friendly bark leh, cos the tail wasn't waving. And i was so damn scared.
after that , the owner of the dog keep pulling the dog, if the owner didn't pull the dog, the dog confirm come chase me liao D: !
Kkays, ending ....

(back to top)



Isaaaa♥


The name is Isaaa. I'm in love with You I'm a fan of Purple & Rainbow. I love Colours. Chocolate is my best friend, always by my side whenever I need it. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag.

bold strikethrough underlined italic

Mine ♥

Aqilah - Daughter
Chiew Teng - Brother
Edwina - Baichi/Shagua
Farhan - Son
Hazmi - Son
Huixuan - Bibi
Justin - Brother
Kaiyisah - Girlfriend/Bitch
Limin - Sister
Shana - Ice-cream/lag brain
Shimin - Sister
Suwei - Mother
Xiaohui - Sister
Zhiyan - Yakult


Credits♥

Designer: ♥1 & 2♥
Basecode: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Shout It Out Loud! ♥


ShoutMix chat widget